Saturday 15 October 2011

Struggling with 5min Speech!!

Change my blog background to Jay's concert picture.
It is damn nice, isn't it?
Say yes! :)))


Spend my whole day searching for info & tips for my ECS 5min speech.
At first I planned to talk about Magic Trick.
But, I found that it is really embarrassed if I fail to hide the coin in front of my tutorial friends!
What if I really can't make the coin vanish successfully?
OMG so this topic is gonna won't be my ECS topic then.


Actually I also feel like want to choose a topic about Jay Chou.
Hrrmm lagipun I can talk about my RM333-experience (?) of attending his concert at Msia.
But, 人生最厉害的就是这个BUT! there seems not many Jay fans in my tutorial class.

Lagipun my tutor is a Kpop fans.
Maybe she don't have much interest on Cpop(?) ?
I have to consider for the audience factor too.
Sighhhhhhhhhh.


IF
KALAU
YU GUO
I really don't come out with any idea, then I terpaksa choose MY HOMETOWN. -   -
hrmn, this topic really can relate to many points...
Flood...
Durian....
Giant....
Perhaps Segar Amat as well... -     -

No comments:

Post a Comment