Friday 20 July 2012


1. Able to finish a 12km-journey within one and a half hour.
Cant't believe that I did it!!!!!!
And I was stunned when get to know that the first place for open male category only took 40 minutes to finish the whole journey!! Hey man, I really fu le you!:)
Felt so good and satisfied even though my whole body muscles cramped like hell right after finishing the freaking tiring marathon.

The first medal I got from Utar:)


2. Finally experienced this which my friend had mentioned in her blog before.
"When you least expect, the more you gain".
Yea, I admit that I did put high expectations on you guys. But lastly, I gain nothing.
Why am I so stupid?!! Who the hell am I to expect you guys to do so for me? 
Seriously I felt so freaking upset and down when the expectations had not been met. 
Ok fine! What I have learnt from this lesson is: IF YOU EXPECT NOTHING FROM ANYBODY, YOU'LL NEVER DISAPPOINTED. 
So, I would rather be pleasantly surprised than fatally disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment