Saturday 22 September 2012

FINALLY!!!!
IT IS MY TURN TO SAY EXAM WAS OVER!
I've been waiting for this day to come for a very long time you know!
Really so torturing. Others already back to their hometown but I was still staying at Kampar here, burying in the books-   -


HOHOHO! A three-week sem-break is coming !
Gotta have myself a very well-organized holidays.
The first thing I'm going to do is exercise!
Really eat a lot during the exam period especially when burning the midnight oil.
If don't eat, I think I'm gonna to yawn yawn yawn then straight away ignore the notes and go for bed . So junk food is always the best companion for me when studying:)
Btw I'm going to take French language in next semester.
So freaking looking forward to it!
For sure I'll put 100% attention on it.
Hopefully to flirt with a French boy in the future muahahahaha!

Ok! I'm coming home later!
Au revoir!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment