Thursday 12 July 2012

She is so beautiful that everyone always thinks for her, cares for her and treats her well.
They used to hold her in the palms.
Never ever once she gets bullied or fooled.
Face problem???
I don't know, perhaps. But what I have learnt today is, most of the people judge others based on his or her appearance.
Is true! Even I myself do that sometimes.
But for one thing I can sure is,  I won't simply criticize on someone just based on his looking. I know what should I say and what I shouldn't say.
You really think that he has no feeling? Who says a not-so-good-looking person has no feeling?
人家也是有妈妈生的!
I know you have a very good looking face, but this doesn't mean that you can comment on him simply based on your "assumptions".
Don't simply judge others if you don't know him!
What goes around comes around. Watch out. You will pay for this.


No comments:

Post a Comment